2020 Fall Registration IS OPEN and Listed by Division Below (Scroll Down)
Online Payments are now open.
Note: ALL 2020 North Penn Players wishing to play baseball this fall are required to register online (includes an updated liability waiver) in one of our fall programs. This includes in-house Fall Ball, Travel Fall Ball, and all Jr./Sr. programs.
Questions/Division Requests contact:
Kelley Reed (email@example.com) - Intermediates/T-Ball
Jim Teeter (firstname.lastname@example.org) - AA, AAA
Nick Ross (email@example.com - Jr., Sr.
Programs are provided for league ages 4-17.
If you would like to play in a division not available due to age restrictions please send an email to the staff listed above.
2020 Little League Age Chart (click image below)
NP Raiders District Tournament and Travel Teams are available for in-house players league ages 7-16.
North Penn Little League / North Penn Baseball Programs are age / grade appropriate and organized to continually expose the player to new skills and increasing competition. All Players will be assigned to the age division they will play in the 2021 Season. If parents have legitimate concerns about their child’s placement in a particular Division, the League will
consider making appropriate accommodations.
Our Refund Policy
- If a refund is requested for any reason not listed in the cases below, the request should be submitted in writing to North Penn Little League. This refund if approved by the League Board will be less the $10 processing fee and cost of the uniform.
- Refund requests may be submitted for approval of the League Board any time prior to the placement on team.
- Refunds are considered for an injury or moving that would cause a child to miss more than half of the season's scheduled games.
- For fees refunded due to an injury, the League President and Treasurer will coordinate at their discretion.
- Refund requests due to a cancelled season for any reason are at the discretion and approval of the League Board and if approved will be less the $10 processing fee and cost of the uniform.
- Refunds or partial refunds will not be considered for the following reasons:
- Games or practices canceled due to inclement weather
- Player decides not to play after placement/selection to a team or receipt of uniform
- All approved scholarship recipients must volunteer for at least 10 hours of North Penn Little League service. Little League President will coordinate all hours.
- Scholarships must be approved by the executive board. All parents or legal guardians seeking scholarships must apply by requesting a one-on-one interview with the President.